Sunday, May 4, 2014
Sushi
I know we're doing lots of things right when it comes to raising Frannie, but it's little things that make me think of it. Friday's little reminder came when we decided to go out to dinner. We wanted a fun, easy dinner, meaning we wanted to go somewhere where 3-year-old Frannie would be happy with the food and the atmosphere. I had been thinking about someplace close to home, like The Oak (where Frannie enjoys the macaroni and cheese) or Bar del Corso (with delicious pizza). If we were up to driving a ways, I figured The Old Spaghetti Factory (with their awesome kids meal options) would be fun. When we asked Frannie where she'd like to go, she declared, "Shushi!" So off we went to our favorite kid-friendly sushi restaurant, Genki Sushi. Frannie is a huge fan of the fatty salmon. It's great to see her enjoying sushi (especially the raw fish). It also means that at 3 she is no longer a cheap date.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment